Aviation regulatory approvals are extremely hard won. They are clear, tangible, legal endorsements by an aviation regulator that we meet their requirements to train pilots directly for a National licence and rating issue.
We hold a ‘global portfolio’ of Approved Training Organisation (ATO) Approvals, representing a clear endorsement of the high esteem in which our company is held worldwide.
Aviation regulatory approvals
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UKCAA)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority (NZCAA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in partnership with Airline Training Centre Arizona
- Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD)
- Civil Aviation Authority Singapore (CAAS)
- Civil Aviation Authority Vietnam (CAAV)
- Brunei Department of Civil Aviation (BCA)
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)
- Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (QCAA)
- Japan Civil Aviation Bureau (JCAB) in partnership with J.F Oberlin University
- State Civil Aviation Authority of Russia (SCAA)
- India Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Oman Public Authority of Civil Aviation (PACA)
- Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) in partnership with Jetstar Airways
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Civil Aviation Administration of Lithuania (CAA)
As an international company, we enrol trainees onto our programmes and courses from all over the world.
We are fully approved by the necessary immigration authorities to enrol non-immigrant students into programmes and courses of professional pilot training.
NZQA assesses the standard of education for tertiary education organisations through a regular system of external evaluation and review (EER).
Through periodic EER, tertiary education organisations are held accountable to their students, employers, funders, quality assurance bodies and other interested parties. NZQA has reported that they are Highly Confident in educational performance and Highly Confident in capability in self-assessment with CTC Aviation Hamilton Base.
As pioneers in our field, we have won awards and achieved recognition for the tangible differences we have made in our industry and the ways in which we have supported our staff and customers.
We have enabled the profession of airline pilot to become within much easier reach for aspiring pilots through innovative new career programmes, training sponsorships, airline partner programmes and unique funding solutions.
Our people have won personal awards - a testament to the positive culture which is engendered within our company and appreciated by our customers.
- 2009 Deloitte Fast 50 – 23rd Fastest growing company – NZ
- 2009 Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest growing services business in the Central North Island – NZ
- 2010 Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest growing services business in the Central North Island – NZ
- 2010 CFO of the year finalist sponsored by Ernst & Young NZ - Julian So
- 2010 New Zealand Institute of Management Young Executive of the Year NZ - Julian So
- Sunday Times International Track 200 Company - Fast Track award 2012
- Sunday Times International Track 200 Company - Fast Track award 2013
- Sunday Times International Track 200 Company - Fast Track award 2014
- NZ International Business Awards 2015 – International Business Finalist
- Royal Aeronautical Society Michael J Neville/Boeing Airplane Company Award - Rocky Rua
The key to both achieving and enhancing the standards of safety and success in aviation is through a genuine commitment to teamwork.
Many of our solutions are achieved through working in partnership with others and forming training alliances with industry bodies and other high quality training providers:
- BBGA – Corporate Member
- Royal Aeronautical Society – Corporate Partner
- Aviation Skills Partnership
- Middlesex University – Training Partnership
- Buckinghamshire New University – Training Partnership