Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, UK & Edinburgh, UK
The minimum reward package of £47,000 per annum comprises of a basic salary, housing allowance and pilot allowance with additional per diems based upon hours flown/month. The airline also offers an attractive travel scheme, competitive pension package and a good roster pattern.
- • Valid EASA ATPL (full or frozen)
- • Valid Class 1 Medical
- • Valid multi-engine Instrument Rating
- • Minimum of 500 hours flight time or 100 route sectors on a multi engine/multi crew EFIS quipped aircraft with a maximum take-off weight in excess of 10 tonnes
- • English Language Proficiency endorsement on your licence to Level 4 or above
- • The right to live and work in the UK
- • Have a multi-engine/multi-crew type rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes
- • E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
“GROW WITH US - We want you to be part of our journey…”
BA CityFlyer is the leading airline bringing business and leisure customers into the heart of London via our main base at London City Airport as well as Edinburgh. The drive to provide industry defining standards of customer service in a demanding yet exciting environment is what we require of our high calibre pilots. As a First Officer at BA CityFlyer you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight-knit team in order to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Serving a mixture of business and leisure destinations throughout Europe, regular UK and overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster. With bases in both central London and Edinburgh, we operate daily in one of the world’s most challenging operating airspaces and therefore our pilots are required to maintain the highest professional standards.
Due to a period of rapid expansion which includes flying “Summer Sun” routes from Stansted and the forthcoming arrival of #BACF20 - our 20th Embraer on fleet - we are currently recruiting for First Officers to join our team. You’ll fly a fleet of modern aircraft from our home at London City Airport - make it yours.